5/14/11

Late posting for US

Wow the day got away from me! We spent most of it shopping for our annual flowers and then having dinner with the whole family and before I knew it, it was 10 pm. But I did get a card ready for the Unscripted Sketches challenge this week and I want to share it with you -


I kept it very simple and classy and made a few minor changes ot the sketch (see the US blog for the sketch). The background was impressed with an Impression plate from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from the PTI set Through the Trees. I added a nice wide black satin ribbon, topped with the sentiment piece (nestie diecut) and then the finishing touch is the Basic Grey rub-ons with sparkles.

I hope you will play along with us at Unscripted Sketches this week where there is always great new inspiration every Saturday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!!

Denise said...

wow I just love black and white, but what you have done is just pure simplicity at it's best :)

Jen Adcock said...

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw your stunner of a card! SO beautiful and uber classy in the black and white.

Camilla said...

Really cool card in the black and white style!
Good work!