4/16/11

Unscripted

Sorry I am a late in posting my artwork for the Unscripted Sketches challenge today but I have good reason! I spent the night at the hospital watching over my granddaughter who gave us all a scare yesterday but I am happy to say is doing better today. One more day blessed by Baby Libby! You can see her photo a few posts below...taken right after birth and here we are, 2 1/2 weeks later.

So on to my card for this week - 1st the sketch:



Also, this week is a piggyback week which means, if you want to amp up your project with an extra challenge, we want to see you use the sketch and use something recycled on your project. Here is my card:



Paper from My Mind's Eye, Stamps and buttons from Papertrey Ink. I added some beaded branch sections from a fall arrangement I made and these were some of the leftovers. So fun to see what can be recycled into artwork! So join in the fun and follow the sketch for the week - and if you choose, add in a recycled item to meet our piggyback challenge.

See you again soon!

Photobucket

0 comments: