2/5/11

Something Old, Something New

Not talking about a wedding today - rather, I am posting two cards created using Papertrey Ink products - one old, one new. This is for an entry into one of the most super-dee-duper-dee-ist contests ever! PTI is celebrating their 4th Anniversary and a $700 prize package is up for grabs - how's that for awesome!!! You can simply enter a comment to be eligible for a prize or, to get a second entry, post a card created with one of your favorite PTI products from 2010. So I dug through my files and want to re-share this card with you


I love the smaller sets (although I love the bigger sets too) and this plane is perfect for masculine cards. So in honor of my son-in-law's Birthday today (Happy Birthday, Kyle!) I chose to repost this fun card.

In addition to "something old", I have a new card to share as well - thisis the card I actually sent Kyle for his Birthday:


Oh I love these number dies!! I layered the Happy Spots over cardstock and then cut the numbers out so when the entire piece is layered onto a kraft card, the kraft shows through the numbers. The cupcake was die cut from felt and a little stitching was added for texture. And then a few sentiments from the new Big Birthday Wishes set. You just can't go wrong with Papertrey Ink! Thanks for an awesome 4 years!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Krista said...

love them both Mary! really like the numbers cut out of the card front.