2/15/11

My last Valentine sharing

Valentine's is over (in case you didn't know) but I have one last project to share with you. I have actually had this ready to share for 2 weeks but keep forgetting. So, before I move on to chicks and bunnies, here's one last heart project:


This simple banner is hanging from a shelf in my living room. I cut the banner sections with my Cricut and the toppers with a die from Papertrey Ink. I also stamped the toppers with Damask Designs from PTI. A doily was layered on each banner and topped with a Cricut cut letter and then a few embellishments were added. If you click the picture, you can see the details a little better. Here's another shot before hanging:


And that's it for me in the hearts/love department this year. Hope you had a lovely Valentine's!
Photobucket

0 comments: