2/20/11

Magical Creatures

This week's challenge at Corrosive had me stumped for awhile - the theme is magical creatures and all I could originally think of was unicorns. And I don't have a unicorn stamp. So I went browsing through my stamps - quite a few that haven't seen ink yet - and came across a Ketto fairy from Stamping Bella! Woohoo - here she is:


I chose Basic Grey Curio paper as I wanted her to look like a wood sprite that lives among the flowers - that sounds magical, right? She was stamped on PTI Fine Linen cardstock and colored with Copics. Then her wings were glittered with Prisma glitter and the pompom trim was added to match her skirt.

So what magical images can you find to create with? Stop by the Corrosive blog to see what the rest of the team came up with for this theme and be sure to welcome our 2 new members - Imke and Regan.

Have a creative day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Regan said...

Mary, this is so sweet! I love the paper and your image is too cute! Plus that pom pom trim is perfect! :)