1/9/11

No bull about it

I'm back with another Corrosive Challenge to issue to you and it's one of my favorites! Can you guess? It's a sketch!


Ah, I love a good versatile sketch! Our sponsor this month is Kenny K and I used one of their digitial images to create my first Valentine card of the season:


Now I think that's a male bull (cause all bulls are male) but he/she had sexy eyes so I made "it" look like a girl. Which really gives new meaning to the phrase "no bull about it".....of course she couldn't be a cow with horns either unless again she is a he. Oh well, whatever this animal is, it's cute and made a sweet Valentine's Day card!

I printed the image and then cut out just the head and face, removing the body. Colored with Copics and adhered to the card with foam tape. As for the sketch, I altered it a bit to fit my image and narrowed down
the strips shown in the sketch with one being created from a piece of ribbon and the other (with the sentiment) created from the reverse side of the sparkly patterned paper. What's Valentine's Day without some red glitter?

On this inside, a simple message:


One card ready to go this Feb. 14th!

I hope you will play along with our sketch challenge this week. And while you're at it, be sure to check out what the rest of the team created based on this sketch.

Have a creative day and I will be back tomorrow so kick off H2H challenges for 2011!

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww what a cutie!! :)
hugs

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun and sassy card!