12/12/10

Where has the week gone?

Can it really be Sunday again? Sorry I have been absent awhile - we had end-of-semester work to get done with my son, Christmas decorating that doesn't seem to ever get completed and, on top of everything else, my son and myself came down with horrible colds! Sore throat, the works! So there has not been much creating for me.

But I did have time (and some energy, for a change) to create a card based on this week's Corrosive Challenge sketch:


I changed my card slightly but the sketch is still there -


The image is from our prize sponsor this month, the Doodle Pantry. I am still not finished mailing Christmas cards (yes, I am wayyy behind on everything this year!) so one more card in the stash will come in very handy!

Paper is from Cosmo Cricket, velvet ribbon (love!) is from Papertrey Ink. Glitter was used to sparkle up the adorable little tree, in true Christmas fashion.

I hope you will have a chance to play along with us at Corrosive this week. And be sure to check back tomorrow for the last challenge of the year at H2H - with a great prize package you might win!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janet said...

great card! love it:)
hugs

Michelle said...

This sooooooooooooo pretty!! I love the whole card...image everything :)