9/8/10

Challenges, challenges...

It's such a treat when I find the time to stamp just for enjoyment and this week, I was able to fit in a few days of fun stamping. So I checked out a few challenges and then created some goodies to go along with them. And trust me, my house can tell that I've been stamping and not cleaning!

Today's card was created for 2 challenges - a sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday and a recipe challenge from 7 Kids College Fund -


The recipe was to include 1 image, 2 DPs, 3 flowers and something sparkly. I think I fit it all in! And worked with an awesome sketch as well.

The image is from the Sweet November line at 7 Kids, the DP is from Basic Grey, the flowers are from Prima and the glitter is from the Art Institute. Brads are from an unknown source.

I will share another creation with you in the next day or so (unfortunately already missed a challenge deadline on the next one but it's a fun card that I have to show!) See you soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Love how you used just part of the image! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

Manuela said...

Lovely card! ♥ Love papers you've used.

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Julie said...

Ohhh, that is so darling! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Julie