8/26/10

Fall into Fall

Today is my last post as Guest DT member with Shirley's 2 Girls. I have had a wonderful time playing along with the Twisted Thursday challenges and I want to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone at S2G who made me feel welcome this month.

To wrap up, this week's twist is to add a letter to your project:


I love these images - of a relaxing chair, a cup of something warm to drink, and even a cozy blanket to curl up with - looks like a place I want to hang out! I have the summer image from S2G as well and love it! Fall called out for some rich colors of cardstock for my background, with each section being impressed with a ribbed die from MFT - if you click the photo you will see more detail - the cardstock almost looks like corduroy! I sanded it a little as well for a slightly worn look.

The letter "F" was free hand cut from vellum cardstock (PTI) and trimmed with 3 amber sparkles and the rest of the word Fall was created with rub-on letters. My image was colored with Copics and trimmed at the bottom with a fringe border created from embroidery floss.


I hope you've enjoyed these Thursday challenges with me and will play along this week (and in the coming weeks as well!) Thanks again Shirley's 2 Girls - I had a great time!

Photobucket

0 comments: