6/19/10

Shirley's 2 Girls DT search!

Shirley's 2 Girls is looking for new DT members so I am throwing my hat (complete with pink feathers) into the ring!  Part of the application process includes posting about the DT call and then adding 3 of my favorite creative projects to a blog post so now the question is - which 3???

How about these:

I chose this card because I love the clean lines and simple, striking colors.  All of the elements work so well together.


This one I added because of it's color scheme and all around playfulness! And who can resist balloons??


This card shows some of the things I love - punches, paper piecing and patterned paper!

I hope the girls of Shirley (LOL) will enjoy my entry! You can apply too - there's one more day until the deadline!

See you tomorrow for another challenge from Corrosive Challenges!
Photobucket

0 comments: