6/13/10

Corrosive sketch

This week at Corrosive Challenges we are working with this sketch:


Ahhhm I love a good clean sketch! So I created a pretty clean and simple card:


Following the sketch, I kept the layout simple and clean for this executive Bella. The paper is so bold that to add embellishments would have just been a little too much. Here's some Big Ideas for the week:

* An image doesn't have to be 100% paper pieced if you like to paper piece. In this card, the carpet  and the blue floor vase are both pieced, adding a little interest and a slight bit of dimension to the image.
* In the absence of embellishments, I have the entire focal piece added to the card front with foam tape giving the card some dimension without adding extra bulk or bling.

Want to play along with us? Head on over to the Corrosive Challenges blog and see what the rest of the team created and then let's see what you can do with this sketch!

I am off to finish cleaning house, grilling out today and maybe getting in some stamping time - yeah!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun Bella - haven't seen that one & come to think of it, haven't inked my Bellas up for quite some time! This gal reminds me of this crazy barrel chair of my mom's that I would spin and spin in as a child - definitely not executive style :)