4/17/10

Guest DT at Die Cuts R Us!

I am very excited to be featured today as a Guest Designer at Die Cuts R Us! I waited all day to announce this because I didn't see the post and just found out - I was looking at the wrong blog! Good golly Miss Molly!

Anywho, DCRU contacted me and wanted to know if I would like to create a tutorial as a guest DT and I was more than happy to say YES!

So, better late than never, here's a little sneak of my project and you can see the entire tutorial, with step-by-step photos, by clicking HERE.


Ok, you know you want to see more! Head on over to DCRU and then let me know what you think!

I have a lot of posts coming your way in the next few days including an Organizational Blog Hop on Monday so be sure to come back and see me again soon!
Photobucket

0 comments: