3/15/10

Train from Baby Buggy

So you've already heard about my love of the templates from My Time Made Easy - well here's another project I made using the Baby Buggy template -





















We are having a baby shower for a girl at work and these are the plates they chose for the theme. I used the baby buggy bottom portion to make the train body and then created my own top cab portion from cardstock and the smoke stack from a toilet paper roll. There's a variety of patterned paper to decorate the train in a similar style of the picture of the train on the plate. I especially love the wheels with the buttons - too cute!

It's so much fun being able to use a basic template and change it around to suit your needs. I hope the new mom loves it too!!

Speaking of new moms, be sure to pop over to my random thoughts blog, Ridiculous Lab, and see what's on my mind today :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

this is so cute, Mary....I bet it'll be the talk of the shower :)

Michelle Rittle said...

That's awesome, Mary! Great work!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh. This is amazing! It is sure to get a ton of WOWs at the shower!!