2/21/10

All about the shoe!

I recently got an order from Impression Obsession (one of my favorite stamp companies) and I was looking forward to playing with a few of the new goodies. Here's the first card I created to share with you:


















Isn't that peep-toe pump so pretty!? I haven't had a pair of heels like that in forever! (Heels and me do not see eye-to-eye, or is that toe-to-toe?) But if I was younger (and skinnier) I would so love a pair like this! Very sexy! And of course, the saying is perfect - especially if you are a shoe lover!

The white base on the card was Cuttlebugged with the Paisley embossing folder. The shoe was stamped in black Memento ink and I added the red sole with a Copic marker. Nestabilities Label 2 die created the red and black mat behind the shoe and I added a few sparkles for a little touch of bling. The red and black polka dot ribbon is from an unknown source.

I am wrapping up my Sunday and heading to bed while more snow is flying outside and a mix of rain, ice and snow is being called for tomorrow - yuck!
Hope you have a great week - I will see you here again soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is the cutest shoe I have seen thus far! Darling! And I love the black, white and red!

Stephanie said...

Coming from one (major) shoe lover - perfect card!! :)