12/16/09

Baby

** To find my Holiday Tour of Homes post, please scroll past this one.

Welcome to another great weekly sketch from MyGrafico Challenges! This is the last chance this year to play along and win a fabulous digi stamp set! And what a cutie it is this week! Take a look:




















You can find this set in the MyGrafico site HERE. How adorable is that??

This is the sketch we are working with this week -
















And finally, here is my card:
























I flipped the sketch to accomodate the image and replaced the scalloped border with a band of ribbon. The circle on the sketch became a cloud and my sentiment was moved (because it wouldn't have looked right where it is positioned in the sketch).

I colored my image with Copics (what did I ever do without them??) and added some buttons for embellishments. The alphabet used to stamp Baby is from Close To My Heart.

So I hope you will take a little break from the holiday hustle and bustle and come play with us! When we have our next challenge after the 1st of the year, you'll be meeting a whole new Design Team with MyGrafico! I will be staying on for an additional term as the Team B coordinator and I can't wait to share more wonderful artwork with you in 2010.

Have a great day - I am off to get some housework done, enjoy lunch out with a friend and hopefully get my Christmas cards finished and ready for the mail! Until next time -

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

such a great card, Mary!! Love the buttons :)

Unknown said...

sooo adorable, love your card ;)

Gina Lindsay said...

what cute images, I love the plane.

After seeing your post on the Star Wars concert, I was able to get tickets and surprise my husband for our anniversary. We had a great time, thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nunofusi.greatnow.com/nonoga.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life