10/1/09

World Card Making Day!

This Saturday is World Card Making Day and I, for one, will be a creating fool! Lots on my list to do so I will have a lot to share over the weekend.

I would like to invite you to join me and my fellow DT members at Paper Craft Planet on Saturday for fun, contests, blog hops and more! At 6:00 pm EST, I will be at PCP as part of the Sherrod Studio team and at 7:00 pm it will be MyGrafico's turn at PCP. It's gonna be fun so please stop by and say hello!

For today, I have another card to share with you using the Christmas Greetings set from Sherrod Studio. I am so in love with the tree images in this set!




















I picked the ribbon first and then matched the colors for my ink and paper (from Close To My Heart). Each tree is just simply stamped except the middle one, which was stamped, cut out and added to the card with foam tape. I love that the trees all have different patterns on them. So cute!

You'll see these trees again before Christmas finally arrives - I just can't control it!

See you Saturday at PCP!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful card Mary! I sure love those trees.

Diane Noble said...

Very fun...and totally different for Christmas. I like the out-of-the-box kind of ideas for the holidays

Stephanie said...

This is AWESOME!! I love Christmas trees in non-traditional colors and your's ROCK!!