10/6/09

More changes coming your way!

Yesterday I mentioned that the MyGrafico Challenges were changing slightly starting this week (see the post below) and I also want to tell you about the changes coming from Sherrod Studio. Starting next week, you will find a post here every Tuesday that we will be calling Tuesday Throwdown! Are you up to the challenge??

The DT will be participating in a weekly challenge - might be a sketch or a color challenge or a technique....you just never know! Then we will challenge you to get creative along with us! More on that next Tuesday but for today, I want to share another Christmas Greetings card with you:





















Yes it's more of the tress! I can't help it - they are just so perfect! For this card, I stamped the same tree three times in white ink on a dark navy blue cardstock. I highlighted each tree with a gold gel pen and then layered with gold, white and more navy papers. Around the scalloped edge of the white mat I pierced holes for added interest. And I couldn't pass up adding a gold star brad to the center tree. Simply elegant!

Ok I am off to help my son outline 4 chapters in his Macroeconomics textbook - what fun!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the gold star brad - great addition :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Ewww, economics, sorry about that! I love the framed around your trees.