9/10/09

Mojo Monday card and what's coming up

Today I want to share with you the card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. There's still time to enter and you might just win a set of stamps from Verve!



I recently got this stamp designed by Tina Wenke from All That Scraps - she has such cute images!!! this is Mice Couple on leaf - perfect for autumn stamping. the cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink and Close To My Heart, the DP is from My Mind's Eye and trim is from Stamping Bella.

This weekend I will have a lot of posts for you - there's a Sherrod Studio Design Team sketch challenge on Saturday, a Corrosive Challenge on Sunday and Monday we start the week off with a layout for the new MyGrafico Challenge! I hope you will stop by and check out all the fun!

Until then, have a creative day!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Very cute!

Stephanie said...

that image is adorable & I love the trim from Bella :)