8/11/09

Harvest Blessings

Sorry I am late posting today - sick kid got in the way. But it will be worth the wait! I have another sneak peek for you from Sherrod Studio - take a look:

This is just one of the great images in the set - I will have more to show you over the coming days and weeks.

I stamped the image on kraft cardstock from PTI using Memento ink (brown) and then colored and shaded with my Copics, of course. I love this look but it can be challenging to find good colors to use on the kraft cardstock. You just have to be sure they are deep enough so the color can really be seen. Then I just made a lot of layers between the DP and the cardstock and finished off the look with ribbon snips and buttons. The sentiment is also from the set.

I love the way this turned out! And it was so quick and easy!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT is sneakin' today and I'll be back tomorrow with another peek for you.



4 comments:

Holly said...

So sorry about the sick kiddo! Hope that clears up quickly. I think your harvest card is beautiful - and I can't believe Fall is just around the corner! This gets me in the mood for Fall happenings... :)

Kim said...

I love to use kraft cardstock. Your card looks beautiful. Hope your little kiddo feels better soon:)

The Mama Monkey said...

These are great pumpkins! I love the images! They look yummy enough to eat!

Stephanie said...

great pumpkins!! now I'm in the mood to make some fall cards :)