7/4/09

It's Friday Featuring....Unity!

No you didn't lose a day, I did...it's really Saturday morning so I am late with this post but only just a little!

I have been playing with my new Unity June Kit of the Month - the 1st kit I have purchased so far - and I LOVE it! So much so that I found a couple of the past kits for sale from one of the stampers I follow and I bought 2 more kits! And the July kit will be shipping my way soon and I can't wait - it is such cuteness!!

If you haven't checked out the Unity Kit of the Month yet, you really have to! If you join, you even get a special bonus stamp set free! I'm not affiliated with Unity just a satisfied customer and you will be too - check them out!



This card was created based on a sketch that was posted at Unity as well. The images are all staggered and mounted with various adhesive so they are not all flat on the card and they "stack" well over each other. I worked a little red, white and blue into my card for Independence Day (not really, I didn't - it just worked out that way and since I am posting today, I thought I would throw that out there....hehehe)

So what are your plans for the 4th? We are having a lazy day, my mom is coming for dinner and we will probably just watch a movie this evening. Hopefully I will get a little more stamping time in as I have another Sketchy Sunday to bring you tomorrow! Until then, have a wonderful holiday!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

mary - this card is perfect to a T! hope you enjoy the 4th & get in as much stamping as you'd like!!

Haley D. said...

LOVE those teapots! Great card!

Diane Noble said...

Very fun card. Love those Teapots.

laos348 said...

Those are really neat images - very fun sketch and card!

Sarah said...

Love this! Love the teapots.

Vicki said...

Such a happy card! Love the papers and the teapots! Blessings to you!

Dell said...

Oh, I am a teapot lover and this is fabulous!

Grace said...

Oh this is adorable! I collect tea pots so this is right up my alley! Love it!

Ramona said...

This is really a beautiful card. I love tea pots and tea cups anyway so this is right up my alley!