2/4/09

3 Birds, 1 Stone

Ok so there are actually only 2 birds but I did combine three challenges into one card and this is the results.



I based the design of the card on a sketch from
Amy R (making a couple of minor adjustments to accomodate the image and paper used), the hearts (2 or more) were used for the OCC challenge, and the colors (well, eveything except Lilac) were chosen based on this week's SCS color challenge. I don't have SU colors so I went with the closest colors I could find.

I hope you will check back in the next few days as I announce a couple of changes here at the blog including more chances to win a little "blog candy". See you soon and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Ann said...

Love the colors and dp on this! So cute and fun!

katiesniche said...

Cute card, love the colors.
I'm an Ocean's 11 gal!! Looking forward to more great posts by you :)