10/10/08

Halloween pumpkin

I'm still working on Halloween cards but this one is a bit different. Instead of the traditional spiders and ghosts, I looked for an image that was great for the season, rather than for the specific 'holiday'. My MIL is not into Halloween much so this will be perfect for her:



I'm afraid I'm a bad poster as I can't recall for the life of me who this stamp is from! It is one in my unmounted stash and there is no indicating mark on it so I apologize for not providing that information. The Autumn word is stamped with the mini alphabet from JustRite Stampers. The embossed leaf paper is K&Co., the cardstock is PTI and Close To My Heart and the ribbon is CTMH as well. I colored the image with Copics and outlined the flower image with a sparkly gel pen as you can see in the detail below:



I think I am just about done with the Halloween creating and then onto Christmas! (I can't wait!)

Off now to decorate some water bottles for the Holiday Open House I am participating in tomorrow.

0 comments: