9/23/08

All the rage....

Do you ever wonder who makes up trends? I think it is odd how one day orange is the "in" color and now I hear it's purple. Or how even images can be popular in stamping - like cupcakes and my card for today featuring an adorable owl. Yes I do succumb to trends at least a little - especially when they are too cute to pass up!



This is just one of the great images from a set by Pink Paislee called Vintage Moon. Surprisingly there is no moon image in the set but it is cute and versatile and I just had to start creating with the trendy owl image first. He is colored with Copics and mounted on Cocoa cardstock cut with Nestabilities. The background paper is Basic Grey and the ribbon, buckle and card base cardstock are all Close To My Heart.

What new trends are you into? Leave me a comment and let me know (I hate to miss out on what's new and "in").

0 comments: