7/17/08

The next "gotta have" goody

So I have the Cuttlebug (and a bunch of embossing plates which I am itching to try out) and now I think I am hooked on Nestabilities from Spellbinders. So many fun things you can do with these - cut, emboss, layer...too cool! Here is a card I made using all Close To My Heart products with my new scalloped edge oval nesties. Notice I couldn't leave my Cuttlebug embossing folders out of the picture!



If you look closely, you will see that the pieces are not only cut out but also have an embossed edge about 1/4" inside the cut. Now if I could just find time to clean house instead of cutting and embossing!

4 comments:

Gamma said...

Oh Mary!!
I love your card!! You even used my favorite paper. Great job!! Now, to go find that bank! LOL
More...we want MORE!!
Leanne

Jo said...

ditto on everything Leanne said.

more....more....more.... please

ohradiogirl said...

very nice and yes the cuttlebug embossing folders AND the nestabilities are addicting. did you see the latest nestabilities release? Very nice.

Mary said...

Yes some of the new ones are on my wish list!