7/29/08

Debossing?



Something new to try with a Cuttlebugged piece - I embossed using the Birds and Swirls folder but than added it to the card with the debossed side facing out - I think that's what you call it. So instead of popping out, the images recess in. The bird and branch are stamps from a Kim Hughes set (see link below) and the source of the patterned paper is unknown. I cut the oval that TWEET is stamped on using a Nestabilities tag die and the alphabet stamps and cardstocks are from Close To My Heart.

Tomorrow starts Virtual Convention that I have hosted every year for 5 years for CTMH consultants who cannot attend the corporate-sponsored convention and we have a lot of great classes planned, a Disney party, and more so I may not be back to posting artwork for a couple of days but stay tuned - I will post about new Close To My Heart products as soon as I hear from my "spies" in Orlando!

0 comments: