11/8/10

Hot Cocoa Time!

I have a cute card for you that I created for 2 challenges - one is a color challenge at Pals Paper Arts and the other is the challenge from City Crafter to use a digi image. I chose an image that I have had for awhile from All That Scraps and it fits my mood because I am all about hot chocolate season! Don't get me wrong - I am not thrilled about bitter cold temperatures coming but I do like me some hot chocolate (Butterscotch Kisses from Tastefully Simple - YUM!) Here's my card:


Doesn't she look toasty and warm? And how about those boots? Too cute!

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The image was colored with Copics and highlighted with a little glitter pen here and there and a few buttons were added to finish off this wintery card.

I am off to watch "Castle" and then hit the sack. See you all again soon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

cnelson said...

just as cute as cute can be! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

This is just so cute. I love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

She does look cute, toasty and warm too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Aw! this is cute ... lovely DP too ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous use of the challenge colors! Love the layout and buttons! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Stampin' Diva said...

Gorgeous card!! The image is just too cute. I really love the background paper as well. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA!!!