7/15/14

Case Study Challenge

I had a great time playing along with the Curtain Call Challenge a few days ago and lookie what I got!



How cool is that? One of the top five for the challenge. Thanks, Curtain Call!

I had another challenge project in the works, this time for CASE Study and here is my card:


I'm once again using the Circles Cover Plate from Papertrey Ink which I cut from Vintage Cream cardstock. I punched all the pieces out and then layered the die cut on to a piece of metallic paper. The butterfly was then cut twice on my Cameo - once from a polka dotted metallic type paper and once from a sheet of vellum that had a few flecks of metallic in it. I layered the two together (the polka dot butterfly is easier to see in person) and stitched the two together. I added the butterfly to the card front and finished it off with a die cut sentiment attached by some sheer ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back again soon! To keep up with my daily this and that, be sure to follow me on Facebook.


 photo post-sig4.png

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats on your Top 5 over at Curtain Call!

Love how you were inspired by Case Study. The vintage cream on metallic paper is stunning...the butterfly tops off your card wonderfully!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the classic feel to this card!