1/16/11

Lace and Pearls

I'm back with another Corrosive Challenges and it's a fun one! We are challenging you to add lace and/or pearls to your artwork. I know, easy right? Then I hope you'll play along this week to be eligible for our monthly prize! Here's my card:


I CASed a design from the Case Study blog and used a Ketto stamp from Stamping Bella that hadn't seen any ink before to create this sweet, simple card. I thought she was perfect for the lace and pearl theme because her dress is all lace ruffles. I impressed the background with an impression plate from PTI which also created a lacey look and trimmed the image and one of the pieces of Basic Grey patterned paper with pearls. I think she will make a wonderful "thinking of you" card - what do you think?

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week. Pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team created with this week's theme. I'll be back tomorrow with a H2H challenge that will inspire you in a totally different way!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Aimes said...

I think it would make a fab 'thinking of you' card!
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Janet said...

omg this is soooooooooo cute! i love it:)
hugs

Andrea Ewen said...

Just lovely, Mary! Wonderful mix of dps and colors! Fabulous CASE of Mercy's card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Sue Kohler said...

pearls and lace are a perfect combination!! love this cute little ketto image, perfect for this beauty! thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Krista said...

adorable image and love the details with the lace and pearls

Chris said...

Sweet card and I love how you used the textured white cardstock as the base...to lovely to cover up!

I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at CASE study this week so thanks for playing along!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is so adorable, what a cute image! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx